Monday, March 8, 2010

Swamiji stands for truth

I am an Ashramite since July 2009. I have been in Ashram since then.
Being in Ashram every moment has only helped me grow. It has been an amazing spiritual incubator! So secure! I have never heard anyone facing any issues there. The Ashram is the Best and most beautiful place to live and grow.

The community at Ashram again is the Sangha where we help each other grow. Our daily routine starts of with Yoga, Dhyaana and pooja and the day's activities are directed towards our spiritual growth and at the same time to revive the vedic dharma.

I have felt very connected with the simplicity in the way Swamiji delivers the truths. It is at the level of my being,which feels like as if a child has found its mother after a great search.

And as for the recent developments, I have never felt media as an "always reliable" source for information. I have felt truth is truth and it always triumphs. When I heard about the sex scandal involving Swamiji, there was no disturbance in my inner space. Somehow, i didnt even feel like judging whether it is true or not. I trust my deep experiences that are so clear to me that Swamiji stands for truth.

--
In Nithyananda
Ma Nithya Atmapriya

No comments:

Post a Comment