Monday, March 8, 2010

Peaceful Vedic Lifestyle in Ashram

I met Paramahamsa Nithyananda Swamy in Kanchepuram in a 2 day workshop called ASP in 2004. The energy and spiritual teachings of my master inspired me to lead a spiritual life as per vedic tradition. I have been to ashram since 2004.

I have never encountered even a small disturbance/disrespect. No one in our ashramites have experienced any troubles. Truly speaking it’s a peaceful and blissful ambiance to anyone who steps in to the ashram.

Life Style in our Ashram resembles the vedic tradition with blissful,peaceful life style which directly benefits physical and mental wellness. The lifestyle overcomes culture,tradition, caste,etc which is encountered in the outer world.This taught me to shower deep compassion towards the world.

The chaos in my family relationship has been solved due to swamiji’s graceful presence in my life. My mother was suffering from severe uterus problem doctors gave date for operation at that time we met paramahamsa Nithyananda swamiji. He healed my mother , four years have passed ,till now no problems have been encountered.

Media reports are just a confusion created to destroy the fame and popularity of my master by Unethical persons. They have done a great mistake by releasing such videos without proper investigation and they have hurt millions of people targeting their religious belief. Many students are deeply wound as it’s a exam period.

ABOVE ALL I HAVE DEEP BELIEF ON MY GURU PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA. HE IS SUCH A DYNAMIC PERSONALITY WITH A DEEP COMPASSION TOWARDS HUMANITY AND MANKIND.BEING A BRAHMACHARINI I’M REALLY PROUD TO HAVE SUCH A HOLY MASTER AS MY GURU.

NO ONE CAN DESTROY MY MASTERS FAME, HIS ORGANISATION,HIS TEACHINGS AND HIS EXPONENTIAL GROWTH.

Ma Nithya Swathmananda

No comments:

Post a Comment