Monday, March 8, 2010

Home coming of a french lady

I am Miss Gay Clotilde, 34, also called Ma Nithya Chandrananda in Sanskrit- which is the spiritual name my Master, Paramahamsa Nithyananda, gave me in 2006. I came to the ashram for the first time in august 2005, and was instantly touched by the serenity of the place, the friendliness and genuine wisdom of the ashramites I met.

I decided to join it in august 2006, to become volunteer of Swamiji’s Mission, to practice my Master’s teachings, to translate his teachings into my native language (french), and to learn and teach yoga , which I’ve been doing till date. Having a background in the social field, I have decided to contribute to Western societies by sharing vedic knowledge and spiritual techniques which are acclaimed in Europe because of their well-known effects and the well-being and strength they provide to all.

I decided to take Bramacharya training in 2006 and I’m following it without difficulty till date. I want to add that nobody forced me to this decision; I am completely responsible for my actions and decisions, and I’m sharing my experience here out of integrity to the Truth.

I can declare out loud today: I HAVE NEVER FACED ANY HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND FROM PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA. I have never come across a single person complaining about any of the allegations held against Him today, and I have never seen anything neither obscene, illegal nor hidden, in Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s body language and any girl or boy in His surroundings.

I deeply love my ashram which is a sacred place where people harbor a sacred attitude towards each other. Such a declaration may be manipulated, defamed, or laughed at by others, but it is a fact to me. The whole Dhyanapeetam Sangha should have the right and discretion to live its lifestyle without being judged, or being falsely and illegally exposed, as it is the case today.

I have seen over time how my Guru, Paramahamsa Nithyananda has complete grasp of the spiritual subject as expounded in genuine ancient texts and books. He has fully imbibed these Truths in his daily life. His actions and speech are expressing it in His day-to-day behavior. He is even able to convey the spiritual Truths to all around Him without a word. This is my experience. I have seen Him handling all types of mental set-up which come to Him, leading aspirants on the path from where they stand; with utmost compassion, care, generosity, fairness and altruism. He can relate the vedic scriptural truths to any faith or religion and emphasize on these universal Truths without hurting religious feelings of western seekers as well.

He is an enlightened Master of our times, a Brahma-Jnani or in simple terms: He is having knowledge of God and leads His disciple on the path of ‘Living enlightenment’, constantly reinforcing the Truth that inner bliss is the Master and never failing to His purpose. He clearly has no other motives than sharing His knowledge with utmost respect to all beings that come to Him for guidance.

The devotees I know from all over the world are not disturbed by the on-going propaganda held against Him- we are completely clear about our experience with Swamiji and Swamiji Himself. He has unveiled in us an unshakable, incorruptible and indubitable experience of the Truth and this very fact makes of Him a Being who should be honored with utmost respect and reverence by all.

Let us not forget that over time, great Masters have been persecuted by societies having other motives behind the scene. I invite you to investigate history and draw your own conclusions.

Thank you

Ma Nithya Chandrananda

nithyachandrananda@yahoo.fr- 00590 690 71 18 01

4 comments:

  1. DIVINE WARRIOR

    Hi, my name is Alexander, I´m a medical student and I come from Portugal. My father is an actual candidate for Portugal´s Republic Presidency. In October 2007 my life didn´t have any meaning to me anymore so I decided that or I would find God or I would die. I then left everything, family, everything and went straight to India. In the process I connected strongly with Ammachi, and before I arrived to India, I went to Germany where I had the chance to see Mother Meera and receive Her darshan. From there I got to India, Bangalore. The first spot where I went when I arrived to India was to Bidadi where I wanted to see the only being I knew could get me out of this world of duality where I felt I was stuck and leave it all back since I was in search of Unity and nothing else, Paramahamsa Nithyananda. Being a Christian since my birth and after asking permission to Jesus so I could help Him carrying His cross a little bit I went straight to Paramahamsa´s Nithyananda ashram. When I arrived to India I was angry with Him because He wasn´t there to receive me. Of course I already knew He was in the United States doing His tour but I also knew that if He wanted He could materialize Himself in His ashram to take me to the Unity. He didn´t. So I left that same day and went to see Sathya Sai Baba since in my airplane there was a Norwegian girl who was going to see Him. I went and received His darshan. From there I went to the four sacred places of Buddhism, Lumbini (where he was born and where I had the chance of being invited by Tibetan monks to stay sleeping there in their monastery), Bodhgaya, Sarnath and Kushinagar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. . I then went to the Hymalayas and had experiences in Yamunotri. I went there in the middle of the winter and stayed there by myself where I stood against various animals and even knowing the temples were closed I went anyway since I would find God or I would die, as I had the chance to say to another swami in Haridwar after He tried to stop me saying I was a fool in doing so because I would certainly die. I didn´t. In the way back from the Himalayas where my tent was destroyed and I survived to a miracle from Mother Meera I was ready to go back to Portugal when I phoned my mother who insisted with me to go and see Nithyananda since she had seen in their site He was coming back from the United States. I was still angry at Him so I wasn´t to sure, but I was ready to give another shot. I got to the ashram the same day He arrived. It was a coincidence. Or not. Of course, the Swami´s leelas started right off and 3 days after I wanted to leave and see Ammachi. In this ashram my life got another meaning. I had the chance to do the NSP where Swamiji talked to me, WHILE HUGGING ME the only time in my whole life saying «I AM WITH YOU». I REPLIED TO HIM INSTANTANEOUSLY SAYING TO Him «I KNOW MASTER». In the days that followed I had many spiritual experiences in that ashram. One day I woke up and started to see His face in every single person of the ashram and I decided to leave. When I arrived to Bangalore all the people from Bangalore, millions and millions of people had His face also. I started crying. I thought I had done wrong to any of the Gods I had met. I thought that if I came back to Portugal and saw His face in my mother´s face I would harm her so I decided that my only option was to come back to the ashram. It was the best thing I could do. Nature opened up to me in such ways not even in thousands of years science will be able to understand. Beautiful things were written in my third eye through nature processes (birds, flies, humans, … Only an enlightened person who experienced Swami deeply can understand what I´m trying to say… all the stimuli from the duality world, the most beautiful stimuli one can imagine did this work…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was truly blessed by the Gods that live in that ashram, Paramahamsa Nithyananda being the greatest God alive and manifested as such in our planet). In the process I deepened my relation with Master even more and more and He showed me His relation with His Gopis. It was a relation of pure love, an innocence only your Krishna can make me remember of (remember, I´M CHRISTIAN). Master initiated me in the truth and I will follow Him to the infinity. It´s an honour to be with you. All the allegations just don´t matter since a true sannyasi is one who has purity of heart, and nowone has a purest athma today manifested as such in a body than yourself. The celibacy or not is secondary, it´s a mean to get there. Master got to levels that just go beyond our imagination can grasp. It´s not possible to judge Him by human standardas. By doing so we emprison ourselves in duality and will never grasp infinity. Love is not using the other as an object for our own happiness. Not wanting the other to be this or that so we love him. No. My love for you is unconditional as You well know. I just write this words so people can have a glimpse of what you really areso this can be a chance that more people can get in contact with you, especially westerners who are so in need of an eye opener that respects nevertheless their tradition. Jesus is my satguru, but if it wasn´t for you I would never had reached Him. Thank you I will always follow you to the Infinit. Shiva had wife. You are Shiva. And I AM WITH YOU. And all the true divine warriors will always be with you. Never leave us master. Thank you.

    Alexandre Nobre
    (my father is an actual candidate for Presidency of Portugal´s Republic)
    Divinewarrior.com@gmail.com
    Divinewarrior.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on people, wake up. This guy is a total fraud. If he is a real man, why is he absconding? I am waiting for the arrest warrant from Karnataka police ...

    ReplyDelete