Monday, March 8, 2010

No more anger and violence within me

Nithyanandam ,

I am SRIHARI from Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam…… I finished my Computer engg and I initiated by swami on 2007…..

The wonderful teachings of Swamiji take my life to a beautiful path… Actually I am a guy who gets anger at all the times…Always scolding on others or fighting with others was my lifestyle..But after the teachings of Swami Nithyananda I am completely transformed and became a soft and compassionate guy… My mind enters into a new dimensions of life like Acceptance, care etc etc because of swamiji’s teachings…. Really I am very thankful to swamiji…

I came to know about that Swamiji’s scandal video… It’s very funny to hear this news and I have seen the video, I was not affected by that video… I know for sure it’s all fake on swami….Now I am in Bidadi Ashram (Headquarters) only… I am living my regular routine without any disturbances... I am not getting torchered by anybody of the ashramites here…They are taking care of me with lots of love and care… There is no sex torture here….

I am living a safe and blissful life here… I wanted to continue my life here in this beautiful ambience…

Thank U,

In Nithyananda,

SriHari

No comments:

Post a Comment